I am a third year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at Laney Graduate School, Emory University, working with Dr. Carl Yang in Emory Graph Mining Lab. I have also been working closely with Dr. Jinho Choi in Emory NLP Lab.
Prior to joining Emory, I was a visiting student at Arizona State University, advised by Dr. Yezhou Yang. Before that, I receieved my bachloer and master degrees from BUPT and worked in industry for several years.
My research interests include graph mining, knowledge graph, natural languages processing.
- [Aug 2022]: I will present my work on open-world TaxoKG at OKN @ KDD 2022, Washington DC. Moreover, I’m honored to receive the KDD’22 Student Travel Award.
- [May 2022]: started my internship at Amazon, Sunnyvale this summer. I would focus on automatic machine learning problems (AutoGluon to be precise), working with Dr. Andrew Borthwick and Nick Erikson.
- [Apr 2022]: my work on Distractor Generation for VQA has been accepted by O-DRUM @ CVPR 2022.
- [Mar 2021]: my work on entity&event salience estimation with Dr. Jinho Choi has been accepted by FLAIRS-34.
- [May 2020]: I started conducting Graph Mining projects, working with Dr. Carl J. Yang.
- [August 2019]: joined Emory NLP Lab, advised by Dr. Jinho D. Choi.
- [August 2019]: started my new life as a CS Ph.D. student at Emory University, Atlanta.
- [August 2018]: visited ASU Active Perception Group(APG), Tempe for summer research, advised by Dr. Yezhou Yang.
- [April 2017]: joined Baidu Search Advertising Department as a data mining engineer.